One of the best parts about visiting Asheville, North Carolina is the huge array of different cuisines and food that you can try and love.
When you are going to visit this place, you will need to know what food or types of food you should be trying, including their craft beers, the kitchen appliances used (like from Food Plus Ice site) and so much more.
Below are few of the main food items that you are going to want to enjoy while you are here, so read on to find out more.
Top Foods to Try
Whenever you are visiting somewhere that has a rich food culture you are going to want to make sure that you aren’t missing out on anything and you can enjoy.
However, you need to be aware of just what foods you would need to make sure that you must try when you are here.
Here are just 5 of the top food items that you should head over to try, such as:
1. Craft Beers – There are hundreds of craft beer varieties that you can enjoy in this city, so why not try them? There is going to be something for everyone, which means that you can find a beer that even your picky friend is going to like. Make sure to head to Wicked Weed Brewing Pub or Green Man Brewery for something delicious and cold.
2. Cheese – There are also a huge array of cheeses that are made from the creameries in the area like Looking Glass Creamery and if you head to the right places you can enjoy a delicious cheese board. There will also be other delicious food items that you can enjoy with the cheese, such as hot mustard, fruit pastes and much more.
3. Fresh Produce – If you love to cook or if you just love to eat some fresh vegetables as well as fruit, then this is the place to go. There are so many farms nearby where you can purchase some of the freshest produce that has just been harvested from the fields nearby.
4. Spanish Tapas – There is a bar called Cúrate Tapas Bar that is one of the best in the city and they serve up some amazing Spanish tapas. This is the place to go if you want to enjoy some small plates of food like jamon ibérico or even some crostini topped with morcilla blood sausage.
5. Ethiopian – Another food joint that you shouldn’t miss out on while you are enjoying the city is named Addissae. Here you can enjoy some authentic Ethiopian dishes that you can eat with your hands while enjoying something unique like the injera along with some vegetable based dishes.
These are only a few of the main types of food that one is going to want to ensure that they don’t miss out on while you are visiting the area. If you know what some of the top restaurants are in the area, then it can make planning where you are going to visit and where you want to head easier than ever.
Make sure that you are trying out some of the local cheeses from some of the top creameries in the area along with some of the locally brewed craft beer. You also should try some of the fresh produce that is picked and sold by the farmers, especially if you want something fresh.
Also, there are options for Spanish food, including tapas and even authentic Ethiopian dishes if you want to be experimental and try something different that you haven’t had before.
Go ahead and start planning where you are going to eat and what you want to enjoy while you are here!